Saturday, May 2, 2009

Spring Inspiration




Happy National Scrapbooking Day!!!!

I hope everyone gets a chance to play in their scrap rooms today. It is a super rainy day so it is just perfect for scrapping and card making. This first project I wanted to work on this morning is the challenge at PTI. See Nichole's blog for info. I chose Kelly Lunceford's Challenge of the purple Tulips. I do not have any Tulip stamps so I worked with what I had. For the green in the stems and leaves I used Spring Moss, the purple I used Plum Pudding and I pulled out a little bit of the grey from the photo using Soft Stone. It seemed to need something else so I added a few flat pearls by The Paper Studio. The Sentiment is Heartfelt Basics and the flower is Garden of Life.
The scallops were made using Fiskars Apron Strings punch. So there you have this is how I was inspired. Thanks for looking! Have a awesome day!
Cheers!
*Julie*




12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Blog .. get some more followers by using Twitter The Completely Automated Twitter Growth & Money Making System for
People That Want to Set Up A System ONCE, Forget About It, and Have it
Grow and Make Money EVERY Day!

"http://cb3fa4x6-40len95yhtx4f5211.hop.clickbank.net

Becky p. said...

Very Pretty card. Thanks for sharing.

NinaB said...

Great job on the card. I love the ribbons and the string of pearls, so elegant@

Rebecca said...

This is absolutely gorgeous. I love the purple and green combo, as well as the pearls! They are stunning. Great take on the inspiration.

Bonnie said...

Love your colours in this challenge! and your bow is delicious!

Daniela F. said...

Love the color combo and the elegant look of your card!! Awesome job!

Julia Aston said...

Love your layered flowers and wonderful row of pearls!

Gina Lindsay said...

Very pretty, I need to get you to teach me how to make such pretty bows!

B said...

Oh so pretty! Love the fun colors and the row of pearls!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Love your bow and pearl details! Super job on the spring fling challenge.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Cat said...

I love your colors! So elegant!

KatieTurtle said...

I LOVE the bow! I would have been too timid to pair these colors together, but you make it look fabulous!