Friday, May 1, 2009

Kreative Ladyblogs May Challenge

It is finally Friday Folks!!!!
It is May 1st an my turn to host the Kreative Lady Blogs monthly challenge at SCS.
I chose of us to make a birthday OR mothers day card since my birthday is in May AND my birthday falls on Mother's Day this year. My favorite color changes all the time as does my favorite food, movies, songs etc. However, my favorite color combo is still Pink and Black. So my challenge to this group was to make a Mother's Day or Birthday card using Pink and Black. Here is mine. The cupcake stamp is CTMH Cupcake Sprinkles and the sentiment is CTMH Happy Birthday. The cardstock is PTI True Black and Stampers Select White. The patterned paper I just recently bought is PTI Bitty Dots, it is full of polka dot paper in 15 colors. I LOVE it. I have lots of stuff to accomplish today so I am off. Feel free to participate in this challenge even if you are not in the group. Upload to SCS using Keyword KLBMayCH. Enjoy your day! Glad you came over to visit today!
Cheers!
*Julie*

6 comments:

Rose said...

Awesome new challenge! I will make a card! Yours is so pretty and elegant! Love your new blog look!

Rose

Tina Mayo said...

your cards are always so classy..I'm gonna miss you tomorrow at the fiskars thing...sniff sniff

sarahw said...

Julie, how fun! I love your card, you can make any image look so elegant:) I look forward to giving it a try. Hugs, Sarah

Charlene Austin said...

SO CUTE Julie!! Fabulous card and wicked colors! Great minds think alike as those are the colors I picked for our Loonie challenge next week...plus Vanilla!

Teresa Kline said...

adorable card...nice work! *~*

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

Hey Julie - I am so sorry for not seeing this until today - I am working on it tonight and will get it posted tomorrow. I love these colors and know it is going to be a fun one to work on.