Monday, May 11, 2009

My Favorite Snack

Hello! I sure hope everyone enjoyed their mothers day! I sure did. My family loves me and I love them back! Today I have a quick post. I wanted to share this very simple layout I did of my favorite snack. I love this concoction of popcorn, chex mix and m&m's. Sometimes I have it for dinner!!!! GASP! I used SEI Patterned Paper. The letters I cut using the Cricut (thanks Stacey!)
added a few little journaling strips and that is IT! I think I need to have this soon! Thanks for your visit. Enjoy your tomorrow!
Cheers!
*Julie*

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Wow Julie!!! That's quite a snack! I've never combined those particular items before. I love the page though - I'm not one for scrapping those familiar things, but I've often thought that I should. Thanks for sharing!