Thursday, May 14, 2009

Congrats Star

Hi There!!! Hope all is well. I had a wonderful day today at hip hop class, then a few of us had lunch and went to the local scrapbook store! So much fun. The sun finally came out and dried up all of the rain (and the itsy bitsy spider went up the spout again! LOL). It turned into a beautiful, warm day. And to top that off tonight is the Papertrey Release!! whoop whoop!!! You really must check out the release party tonight. This seems like it will be one of the best released yet. So much of it is totally my style. Okay onto the card. I made this one for my step daughter that will graduate in 2 weeks! (where does the time go so quickly?) I used all PTI products except for the blue, I found that in my stash. The stars stamped across the card front is Around and About by stamped in Pure Poppy, New Leaf, Summer Sunrise, Lemon Tart and Plum Pudding. The blue is Star Spangled Blue by CTMH. The Congratulations stamped across and in the circle are also from the Around and About. I used the Stampin up large and small punches and raised some of them on pop dots. The scallop punch is The Paper Studio. I hope you like it. I know Hannah will.
Thank you for stopping by today. Enjoy the PTI release if you go. Have a great night!
Cheers!
*Julie*



No comments: