Thursday, May 7, 2009

Boom Boom Pow

So today was a super fun class at hip hop. We started some moves to the Boom Boom Pow by the Black Eyed Peas. Love it! We also talked to our instructor a lot about So you think you can Dance. We are planning a get together for us to watch the show premier on 5-21-09 although he is not sure if his try out will be that day or not. So then I come home and I am all pumped up so I got more cleaning done than crafting. It's all good though, now I wont have to do that mess tomorrow and it is a TOTAL craft day EXCEPT for the part where I go have dinner with my 5 bestest girlfriends for mine and Tinas birthdays HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET FRIEND!!! I love the month of May however, it is a very, very busy month with school ending, graduations, parties, Mother's Day, birthdays etc (I know a lot of folks with May birthdays). Here is a graduation card I made for a friend to give. Not my usual style but I must say I think I will dabble in something like this again. I cut out a star and stamped it with PTI stars in Raspberry Fizz. used PTI True Black and Spring Rain cardstock. Then cut out the letters with my cuttlebug and the Your Not the Boss of Me font. I looked super duper plain so I slapped some acrylic paint on it. Kinda like the way it turned out. Okie Doke, that is it. Thank you so much for visiting!!!
Cheers!
*Julie*

1 comment:

Tina Mayo said...

back at ya cutie!!!yay!! we will have fun tomorrow, can wait to see you even though I saw ya a couple of weeks ago..he he