Saturday, May 30, 2009

Cowboy Fathers Day

Okay, so I went from skulls and flames to cowboys. One extreme to another!! Sorry this will be really quick post. I am still super busy. Yesterday was non stop, today looks the same. When OH When will I get to play in the scraproom? I used the splitcoast stampers sketch challenge SC228
for this card. I used CTMH stamp Yee Haw and CTMH Sarsaparilla paper pack. The Happy Father's Day sentiment is from PTI Pond Life. Okay super quick like I said. Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope to see you tomorrow!
Cheers!
*Julie*


3 comments:

Stressed Stamper said...

Love the card - really need to think about doing a fathers day card now

Sarah

Gina Lindsay said...

Love these colors Julie! Oh, I really need to work on Father's Day stuff.

Karen said...

Great Father's Day card! Wow! June is tomorrow....yikes! I need to get crackin' with a heap of events to celebrate and make cards for! :>