Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I Like Big Dots and I Cannot Lie.......

Teeheee... How old is that song now? It still makes me smile. I hope you are having a happy Tuesday! Life is good! I love this little card. It was inspired by my daughters new bathing suit.
Love when inspiration hits like that. Grace loved the card too, she calls it her bathing suit card.
I used PTI True Black, Raspberry Fizz, New Leaf, Summer Sunrise and the blue is Stampin' Up! Tempting Turquoise. Fun stuff I tell ya. I made another one like it but used Raspberry Fizz Saddle Stitch ribbon and used star gems on the sentiment. I forgot to take a pic of it before it was given away. Well, sweet hubs is out grilling the burgers so I am gonna go keep him company, it feels so nice outside, a little cloudy but still nice. I totally appreciate you stopping by!!!!
Cheers!
*Julie*

3 comments:

Tina Mayo said...

you made me laugh with that title.. I got my card today..thanks I wish my waist was as little as that girl on the front..he he ...I was gonna give you yours on friday when I saw you..and love your big dots too. Happy Birthday week.

Kimberly said...

What a fun post and card! Thanks for the smile.

i {heart} papers said...

HAHA!!! Now I've got that song in my head. Thanks. :) Love the dots and the colors!