Monday, May 18, 2009

Ric Rac Owl

HI-YA!!!
So why have I not played with ric rac more often? I love that stuff. This ric rac is from CTMH. I remember my mom always sewing it onto my clothes she made for me when I was little. humm... maybe that is why I haven't messed with it much. This super simple card was made with Wise Owl from PTI and PTI Kraft cardstock and PTI Dark Chocolate ink along with SEI patterned paper. That is pretty much it easy peasy.
I am sure glad to be home from work! Busy day today and my boss was moody. She needed to turn her frown upside down!! LOL. Okay I am off to eat my Honeycomb cereal! I have not had that stuff in years. Maybe I am trying to relive my childhood lately? ric rac, honeycomb what will be next???? Thanks for stopping by I sure hope you have a great night!
Cheers!
*Julie*

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Super adorable! Those owls are too precious! Love that SEI paper too! :)

Karen said...

Such a cute card from the patterned paper, to the owls, and yes, the ric rac!! My daughter's bday dress was finished with ric rac and it was So cuuute! I need to remember to bring some out to play with...thanks for the inspiration, Julie!

Jean McKenzie said...

What a cute little owl and yummy paper!! Many of my little handmade clothes waaaaaay back then had ric rac on them. Nice to see it in vogue again.

Dana Gustafson said...

Hey Julie girl! YOu totally made me smile with the ric rac on the clothes thing when you were a girl...my mom was in the same club as your mom :) THis is a really cute card and I love the RIC RAC with the teal and owl images...kinda retro of ya!

Thanks for stopping by my blog too :)