Saturday, May 23, 2009

OMG...AND Raspberry Suite Challenge Week 7

HI! Happy Saturday! It sure is for me because the infamous Dawn McVey pick my card as one of the In The Spotlight for the Raspberry Suite Challenge Week 6!!! Yea!! I am so excited. I am such a huge fan of hers and for her to recognize me makes me feel super special!! I am super busy this weekend, quite unexpectedly because at the last minute I was called upon by my daughters dance team coach for help decorating the stage for recital NEXT FRIDAY! What, really one week?? Just because I have one once of craftiness with paper, does not make me a stage decorator! LOL. We had a meeting yesterday, decided what we want to do then we meet today to shop for everything. We are going to be able to pull it off but we need to work our booties off this week. This totally cuts into my paper crafting time. SOOOOOO, that means I went ahead and jumped on this weeks Raspberry Suite Challenge Week 7. Fun colors again I tell ya. We have our oldest daughter coming over tomorrow for a BBQ so I wont be crafty tomorrow either. I hope you enjoy your day tomorrow. And for those of you who don't have to wake up early Monday for Memorial day I hope you enjoy that too. I however, will be working (insert frowny face here). Thank you for all your comments and for stopping by!!!
Cheers!
*Julie*

edt: I forgot to add that for this card I used PTI Raspberry Fizz, Spring Moss and Ripe Avocado cardstock. Stamp set is PTI Wishing You. The die cut is Nestabilities Label 4. I used the Scor Bug for the lines on Ripe Avocado. I stamped the back ground on Raspberry Fizz with Raspberry Fizz ink. Spring Moss Ribbon and the sketch is Taylor Expressions Cupcake Challenge 68.





12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty card with all the different elements. The polka-dot ribbon looks great on the embossed cardstock. Congrats on being picked for In the Spotlight!

Gina Lindsay said...

How exciting Julie!!! Cool beans. Beautiful card. Good luck getting the stage decorated.

KatieTurtle said...

Love the ribbon treatment and the embossin folder that you used. Very nice card.

Kelley Eubanks said...

Another great card!

Jean McKenzie said...

What beautiful colours together! Love the Nestas die shape and the embossed background. Very pretty card.

Maren said...

What a stunning card! Perfect!

Traveling Mama said...

Congrats! Love your card this week too!

muriel said...

So pretty, I love your card !

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

Oh, I love this. The flower is gorgeous as well as the colors you used. Just Beautiful !!!!

Jessica said...

Lovely card!!! And Congrats on RSCC ^ In the Spot Light :)

Kitty said...

Love this ~ so pretty!

LaToya said...

What a beautiful card. I love the colors and how you did the ribbon.