Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Father's Day Foil

Happy Happy Wednesday!!!! So happy to see you today! Check out this little card made with aluminum foil. I got the idea from that crafty chick Gina K on Stamp TV here. I ran the Heavy Duty Aluminum foil through the Argyle embossing folder. Stamped the Car from TAC on PTI Stampers Select White cardstock. I also used PTI True Black. The brads are The Paper Studio.
Used a simple layout since it is a manly card. Are you going to watch the American Idol finally tonight?? I cannot wait! Therefore I need to run, gotta get some cleaning done before it comes on, I need to clean now so I don't waste my whole day off tomorrow cleaning. I need to get my Craft On for crying out loud!! Enjoy your evening boys and girls!
Cheers!
*Julie*

6 comments:

Tina Mayo said...

wow...never thought abut that..smart...and you know..I am your follower of your blog..why arn't you mine?? sniff sniff..u dont luv me?

Scrapping Julie said...

what are you talking about? i follow your blog. go look

Leigh said...

Wow, Julie, this is great. I love the way you've cuttlebugged that silver. Looks cool.

Jenn said...

Oh my gosh Julie, this card is fabulous! Love that foil, I'm definately gonna have to try that! :) Have a great day off tomorrow! :)

Dana Gustafson said...

Julie! This is an amazing technique! I will definitely try the foil embossing. Looks so cool on this man card. Awesome girlie!

Thanks for also stopping by my blog :)

Gina Lindsay said...

Wow Julie this is a great card, love the foil look with that car image. Yet another idea I will have to use!