Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Mother's Day Tea

Hidy Ho! Happy Wednesday!!! How are you?? Fareing well I hope. I was inspired again by Kelly Lunceford. I almost copied her card here but had to adjust it just a tad. My step mother collects teapots and teacups so it was only natural for me to make her a mothers day card with tea related schtuff. I had this teapot stamp from many moons ago. Cannot tell you the maker cuz I havent a clue. I made the embossed background with Textile cuttlebug folder and the sentiment was made on the computer. Do you see that GORGEOUS Damask Designs behind the teapot? Fabulous isnt it? I added just a teensy bit of color with Copic Markers. This card was easy peasy super quick to put together. I hope you enjoyed it. Alrighty then, I need to do some chores. Have an awesome night. Hope to see you tomorrow.
Cheers!
*Julie*

2 comments:

Gina Lindsay said...

I love this Julie, I love tea pots too. The blue and black are great together.

Rose said...

Beautiful work! Love your color choice and great detail!lith