Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Spooky Treats




Hello and Happy Humpday!!!! Hope yours is going well. Charlie Brown Halloween special comes on in 30 mins! Yea! I still LOVE to watch all the Charlie Brown specials. It reminds me so much of my childhood. Anywho, these are a little project I made for a few special people at work. Then everyone else wonders where in the world there's is! HA. I work in a building with 300+ people.
I got this fabulous idea from Melissa Phillips in the Oct issue of Paper Crafts Magazine. The little bowl "Cauldron" is an Easy Mac bowl. One quick little coat of acrylic paint and it became a spooky treat. I dressed it up with some PTI Spooky Sweet Treats II. Made the frame from my ever loving Cricut and the Home Decor Cart. Some PTI ribbon, some random brand ribbon, some twine, CTMH Enchanted Paper and My Minds Eye paper. PTI buttons and Favorite Findings Ribbon, some old Halloween paper clips leftover from last year. Hope you like it. Thank you so much for your visit. Hope you have an awesome night!
Cheers!
*Julie*


8 comments:

Angela S. said...

Ok now I want mine too Julie. These are so cute. I don't know if I'll have time to make something for work or not. I love them..

Michelle said...

I love the Charlie Brown Special! I wish it would finally come on tv over here. Your treats are fabulous! wow :)

Tina Mayo said...

very cute..i love it

Karen said...

Nope. Nope. Nope. Julie, I simply do not like this, not at all. Because.....I LOVE it! Those are so stinkin' cute! And coordinated! And paper crafted! And Halloween! {note to self: INHALE now please!!} What lucky coworkers you have! :>

Kathy said...

Love this project so well done and so colorful and YUMMY!!

Dru said...

These are soooo great!! What a nice gift - everyone is going to love these!!!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

I just fell over and died when I saw your spooky treats! I am so impressed! These are the cutest little treats! Way to go!

Gina Lindsay said...

Those turned out very cute!