Monday, October 26, 2009

Embellish Magazine Color Challenge 3


How is your Monday? Mine has been very productive! Yea me! SO, I got play along with another challenge this weekend. Ashley Newell's Embellish Magazine Color Challenge. The week we had
to use dark pink, light pink and grey AND my favorite....bling!!! YUMMY!!!
I do apologize that I could not get a good pic of this card. It really is pretty in person being so sparkley and all!! I cut out each flower and raised a few of them on pop dots. Okay, have more to do to finish out this productive Monday! Thank you for looking!!!
Cheers!
*Julie*
Cardstock: PTI Smokey Shadow, Raspberry Fizz, Sweet Blush
Ink: PTI Raspberry Fizz, Sweet Blush, Smokey Shadow
Stamps: PTI Everyday Classics
Rhinestones: Best Occasions (Circle) The Paper Studio (Row)

Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

Kelley Eubanks said...

Oh wow... very pretty!! Love all that bling!!

Angela S. said...

Super sweet. love the look of this and the colors. what a great card Julie..

Maile Belles said...

Gorgeous!!! This challenge really was a lot of fun.

JazzyH said...

Pretty!

Courtney Baker said...

Very cute! Love those flowers!

Sara said...

Very pretty, love the colors and bling!

Winter said...

So pretty! I love the bling! :)

Gina Lindsay said...

that is so pretty!! I love all your bling.

Angie Williams said...

This is beautiful!

Kryssi said...

wow, absolutely FAB is right!!! beautiful execution!

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

Thanks so much for participating in the challenge! Think Pink!

Deanna said...

Love it Julie!