Sunday, October 25, 2009

Raspberry Suite Color Challenge 18





HI there!! Happy Sunday afternoon. Whew this day has gone by so fast! But not all is lost. I managed to get quite a bit accomplished. First off is Dawn McVey's Raspberry Suite Color Challenge. I had a REALLY hard time making these colors work. So I ended up with super simple one layer although I had tons of ideas in my head, I just could not get it to work out. Glad you had a chance to stop by. Please say hello if you have a second!
Cheers!
*Julie*
Cardstock: PTI Kraft, Vintage Cream
Ink: PTI Raspberry Fizz, Dark Chocolate, New Leaf
Stamps: PTI Home for the Holidays and Silent Night (sentiment)
Tools: Score Pal
Posted by Picasa

15 comments:

Taheerah said...

I love these pretty little trees all in a row! The embossed line gives them perfect grounding too!

Cindy (Stamp With Me Cindy G/Stamping Therapy) said...

Fabulous card. I think the one layer is perfect and you really gave it some style with the scored lines.

Cindy said...

I love this Tree card!!! Colors a fabulous!!

Steph said...

Oh my! This is stunning.

Sue Lelli said...

Your card is so pretty! Love all of the trees and the polka dot background paper!

Kelley Eubanks said...

Oh this is great! I just used that tree not too long ago. I think I will have to make something similar to your card now... so pretty!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving me some love! :)

Vicki said...

Julie, you did a great job with these colors! Love the trees! Blessings to you!

Sara said...

I love it! Love the one layer!

Karen said...

Julie, I LOVE this!! I love that its clean and love that its colorful....it came out fantastic! What a fantastic Christmas card that could be made for family and friends! :>

Gina Lindsay said...

Ahh Julie this is so pretty, love all the trees!

Andrea M said...

I love this card! Wow - it's so cute. Great job. Thanks for sharing!

Mona Pendleton said...

Very cute card! I love all those trees. :) TFS

Angela S. said...

Love all the trees in different colors Julie.. Great card

Winter said...

Cute! Love the simple design! :)

Dotty said...

I agree with everyone else, love the trees in the different colors