Saturday, October 31, 2009

Holiday Greetings

Happy Halloween!!! What is more appropriate for a Halloween post than a Christmas card? I have been practicing my Copic coloring. This image is a free digital download from My Favorite Things. And that beautiful paper is Kaiser Craft. I also finally got around to scrapbooking last years Christmas pictures with this paper. I used Spellbinder Nestis for the scalloped frame. The
cardstock is PTI Scarlett Jewel that just happend to match perfectly. Along with some PTI Scarlett Jewel ribbon and the sentiment is also PTI Merry & Bright. Then finished the card off with three little snowflake punches from Martha Stewart snowflake punch.

Alrighty then, I am making french toast for breakfast and my daughter is driving me nuts to get started so I must run. Thanks so much for your visit!!! Have a great Halloween!
Cheers!
*Julie*

8 comments:

Angela S. said...

Julie, this is so cute. Love the paper you used.. I have that stamp and I love it..

Karen said...

Love it!! Thanks for the heads up on the freebie image from MFT. :> That bg paper is gorgeous....taking a mental note here. And congrats for finishing up last year's Christmas scrap pages. I am SOOOO far behind in my scrapping, its a tad ridiculous. At that retreat I was at earlier this month, I started working on Christmas 2006!!!!! Oh well....being so far behind kind of gives me a freedom to skip and hop around and work on pages and events that spark my heart and creativity at the moment. :>

The Wired Angel said...

Love your card Julie... and why not do a Christmas card on Halloween.. sounds normal to me! Hugs from here to there, Peggy

Gina Lindsay said...

Very cute, that is one of favorite MFT images. Great paper and love that bow.

Tina Mayo said...

I think your coloring job is fabulous..I think I am getting a way bit better myself...thanks to Gina helping us that night.

Michelle said...

Ooooo I'll be getting that image too if its still availableNice coloring job with the copics...I love the color..it's beautiful julie!

Jennifer Scull said...

that is one of the few MFT stamps I don't have. you made a wonderful card with it! and to think that some are now digi is just faboo! :)

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Your coloring looks fantastic! This card is wonderful! Ooh, I'm hungry for french toast now. I put brown sugar in the egg mixture and sprinkle some on the toast after I dip it and my girls love it! We like it super sweet obviously.