Monday, October 19, 2009

Halloween Witch

Hey There!!! Monday is almost over wooohoooo! SO, yesterday I talked about practicing with Copics. Last night my daughter and I played with them and this is one I did. I made the card part this evening. First let me say THANKS to Angela for letting me stamp her. Angela has like a gazillion and a half stamps. I love going through all of her stamps. It is like a little piece of heaven. Dont worry I am still practicing! Thanks for the visit and hope you have a great night. I wont be here tomorrow as I will be out with 5 of my bestest girlfriends celebrating Lori's bday!
Cheers!
*Julie*
Cardstock: PTI Orange Zest
Patterned Paper: CTMH Enchanted
Markers: Copic
Ribbon: PTI Plum Pudding
Sewing Machine: Janome Mini
Sentiment: Microsoft Word Excalliber

7 comments:

Angela S. said...

Julie, this is so cute.. You know you can stamp them anytime.. Just finished the Hanna Fan blog hop.. I actually created something in time.. Hope to see you next month..

Courtney Baker said...

How cute! Great coloring!

Cindy (Stamp With Me Cindy G/Stamping Therapy) said...

Sassy little witch and you featured her up so nicely on this card. Wonderful card.

Payne Holler Cards said...

she is tooo cute to be a witch LOL and great job on coloring! your card is great!

JazzyH said...

Very sassy witch!

Gina Lindsay said...

Looking good!I can tell you have been practicing. Isn't it great to have friends that have gazillions of stamps?

The Wired Angel said...

adorable card Julie.. and I love the purple necklace. Enjoy your weekend. Hugs, Peggy