Sunday, October 4, 2009

Love You

Hi There! Thanks for popping over. Wanted to share a 5x7 card I made for a friend at work who asked me to make a card for her to give to her boyfriend. I think it is quite fun and even my hot hubs liked it. I did a bit of distressing which I LOVE but haven't done in a while. Hope you are inspired. Have a great night. It is just a little chilly here and I LOVE IT!!! Can hardly wait to make French Dip Sandwiches and then curl up on the couch tonight!
Cardstock: CTMH Black
Card base: American Crafts
Patterned Paper: Cosmo Cricket
Shaped paper: Making Memories Note Worthy (turned backwards then drew lines)
Sticker letters: Reminisce
Die Cut lips: Hannah Montana Cricut cart

4 comments:

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

Hey Julie - that is so cute - I love the lips. What a great card to give a loved one !! Hope all is well.

Karen said...

Hi Julie! Love the distressing and especially that piece of note paper! Enjoy your french sandwiches tonight. We're all relaxing, watching football with the kidlets playing in front of us....makes for a good day! :>

Angela S. said...

love those lips..and love the way you did the note paper...

Courtney Baker said...

What a fun rocker card! Love it.