Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Pink Tulips

Hi!!!! I hope you are having a wonderful Tuesday. Mine is good, 2nd day on the new job. I haven't ran out the door crying yet, so I guess that is a good sign. It is a tad bit difficult to get accustomed to work life outside of an ER. I will keep on truckin' though.
So today I wanted to share a cute little card with stamps and a cricut. I am having a hard time leaving that Cricut alone huh? That's okay I am having so much fun with it. All of the deets are listed below. Thanks a TON for your visit. Have an awesome night!
Cheers!
*Julie*
cardstock: PTI, White, Green Moss, Hibiscus Burst
patterned paper: PTI Bitty Dots
pink Swirl: Cricut, Home Accents Cartridge
stamps: PTI, Wishing You

11 comments:

Karen said...

Love your Cricut swirl in combo with PTI's Wishing You.....adore the tulips! Really beautiful card! :>

Sara said...

Very cute, love the tulips and the swirl!

Gina said...

I'm loving pink and green right now. Cute tulips. I totally missed the post about the new job! I agree it is always a good sign if you don't run out screaming.

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Love, love, love this card! I have this set too! Gotta get your money's worth out of that Cricut!

Congrats on the new job.

"Luv 2 Glitter" by Brenda M. said...

Absolutely marvelous card......love it....so happy your having a great time with your cricut.

Jean said...

Beautiful card! I love the clean lines of it and the pink and green together. Those tulips look great!

LaToya said...

That card is beautiful. Loving it!

Karen from PA said...

This is so pretty! I just got that cartridge, but I haven't had a chance to play with it yet.:(
Have a great weekend!

specialcraftmom4 said...

What a lovely card! The colors are so pretty (:

Scrubbysue said...

Ooooooooooh.......this is beautiful!!

Heather P. said...

Oh wow, this is gorgeous!