Saturday, June 27, 2009

Just Because with Cricut

Goooood Saturday Morning to you all!!!!
Hope your day has started off right so far. I'm excited today because after I take dd to a birthday party we get to go shopping for ME some new clothes! I am starting a new job on Monday, I have been wearing scrubs for 7 years to work and now I can wear office casual. I get to still wear scrubs if I want to (I will be in a doctors office now instead of the ER) and I WILL
wear scrubs but for a change I want some cute dressier clothes...maybe I just want an excuse to go shopping?!?!?! Last night dh and I had a date and went to Red Robin for dinner, have you ever been there? It is FAB-U-LOUS!! We shared a Banana Milkshake, yummmy, next time he is going to have to get is own! LOL. I tell you I am LOVIN this Cricut and cannot wait to get more cartridges, maybe I should put off clothes shopping and get a couple of carts? noooo, I cannot wear the carts to work! LOL. Anyway THANK YOU for coming by today. Please let me know what you think. I hope you enjoy your Saturday!!!!
Cheers!
*Julie*
Recipe:
cardstock: PTI Rustic White, Raspberry Fizz, Summer Sunrise and New Leaf
machine: Cricut Home Accents Cartridge
stamps: PTI Polka Dot Basics and Mega Mixed Messages
Ink: PTI Raspberry Fizz and Summer Sunrise

5 comments:

Sara said...

Very cute, love your colors!

Unknown said...

So cute. Great job with the Cricut. I always forget to use mine on cards. I guess I am just to lazy to pull it out.
LOVE Red Robin! Their Chicken Pesto sandwich (forget the real name) is amazing!

Becky said...

What cute bright flowers for a Sat. morning. I stopped by cloths when I got into stamping :) :)

Kelley Eubanks said...

Very cute card and Congrats on your new job!

Dru said...

This is so cute - such a HAPPY card!