Friday, June 5, 2009

Raspberry Suite Color Challenge Week 8


Good Morning! It's Friday!!! I love Dawn's color challenges so I had to play along this week especially since I finally got another cricut. There is absolutely NO stamping on here. Gasp!
I had to use Stampin' Up! Chocolate Chip cardstock because the PTI cardstock is too dang thick
to get a nice clean cut. Any cardstock was a little difficult with all this beautiful intraquit detail
in the frame. Maybe I just need to get a new blade. Anywho, the cartridge used is Home Accents. I LOVE it, having so much fun with it so far. I used PTI Kraft and the Raspberry Fizz is from the Bitty Dots patterned paper pack. These beautiful flat pearls were given to my by sweet Jak. I wish you could see this in person. It is so much more beautiful in person. Well I am off to check out more Raspberry Suite challengers! Have an awesome day. Thanks so much for looking!!!
Cheers!
*Julie*

18 comments:

Tina Mayo said...

woah... that is toooooooo cool... you did that with a cricut??? that is awesome.

Jane said...

Is it a cricut! I'm thinking I need one of those!!! So very rich and elegant!

Kelley Eubanks said...

Beautiful card! Very nice!!

Steph said...

I love your card. I just got a Cricut and love seeing what can be done with them. Very nice!

sarahw said...

Julie, your card is wonderful! Those colors really do go well together! I am glad you are enjoying your new toy. :)

xiumaiyuki said...

This is beautiful! Love that frame and the butterfly seems to just pop at ya!

Linda's Crafty World said...

Love the color palate

Mona Pendleton said...

I like your card for the challenge. Great job using your Cricut! Thanks for visiting my blog!:)

Jean McKenzie said...

What a beautiful fine and elegant frame! Lovely colours together -so rich looking!

Sarah-Jane Kalé said...

Really Really REALLY lovely!!!. Thankyou too for your lovely comment on my Blog.

xx Sarah

Sara said...

What a gorgeous card, welcome to the DIVA'S. Your blog is great!

Sue Lelli said...

I know what you mean about seeing the cards in person - what a difference! Anyway your card is stunning. I sold my Cricut and now I wish I still had it. I just din't use it enough and someone wanted to buy it..... LOVE your butterfly!

Winter said...

So pretty! I love the butterfly!

Courtney Baker said...

Super cute Julie! The antique detail really sets the butterfly off!

I like Mt. Julieten, maybe we could start a trend.

Did you happen to see on my blog the famous scrapbooker I met here?

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Great frame and pearl accents. Super job on the color combo.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Brandi said...

Julie,
Your card is so cute. I really like the raspberry fizz polka dot paper!
Brandi

Karen said...

Wow, Julie!! This is GORGEOUS!!!! I use my Bug on almost every scrapbook page, but I so often forget to use it on cards. Looks like I need to get it out again! Really stunning! :>

Elizabeth said...

So pretty! Love the cricut cut outs!