Thursday, July 2, 2009

Published Card

Hi All!! Happy Thursday AND 3 day weekend! woohooo! So.....I have this card to share and I am so excited about it. My apologies for the poor quality of the photo. This is my very first card published, you can find it in Cards Magazine June 2009 issue. I love that mag so I was more than elated that they chose one of mine to publish. I have one coming out in the August issue too, so be sure to check it out as well. Do you all have big plans for the 4th? Tomorrow I get to see my bestest friend, she just got in town from Colorado, sooooooo many miles away from me. We are going to swim and hang out at the pool (at her dads house) and catch up and gossip and laugh and relax and have a great time. I cant wait to see her. Hope you enjoy your tomorrow! thanks for your visit!!
Cheers!
*Julie*
Recipe:
Cardstock: PTI, Kraft, Sky Blue
Ribbon: PTI, Saddle Stiched Pure Poppy and Sky Blue Twill
Felt: (I forget, some cheepy kind at Joanns, too lazy to go look right now :-)
Rubons: Stampin' Up!
Stamps: PTI, Polka Dot Basics
Rhinestone: The Paper Studio


14 comments:

Sara said...

CONGRATS!! Your is darling!

Becky said...

Congratulations!! This is lovely.

Gina Lindsay said...

That is a great card. I love red with kraft, it is my favorite color to pair with it.

Your are too funny, too big for my britches!!

Angie Williams said...

Congrats!! This is so darling!!

Jean McKenzie said...

That is one very cute card - I love the little birds and the colour combo looks so good!

Anne said...

Very cute and congratulations!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Awesome! Congratulations, your card is fabulous!

Unknown said...

This is adorable. Congrats on getting published!

Rose said...

I love this card! I did see it in the Cards mag. I love that expensive little magazine. It is my favorite though. Congrats for getting published! Have a wonderful weekend!

Karen said...

Congratulations Julie!! I just love a good red on kraft and your little birdie is mighty cute. The stars are perfect little accents! :>

Dru said...

Very cute card Julie - congratulations!!!

Courtney Baker said...

Oh I love it Julie. Congratulations on being published.

The Wired Angel said...

Congratulations to you! Beautiful card. You go girl!

Jane said...

Congrats! so ADORABLE!