Thursday, June 11, 2009

More Cricut Play

Hi There Happy Thursday!
I hope you are well, I REALLY rained pretty hard this am. I hope it goes away. I got DRENCHED while I was out running errands. Anywho, here is another card I made while playing with my new Cricut Cartridge Home Accents. I used the bird, frame and live,laugh,love words. I used CTMH Watermelon, Topiary. Stampin' Up! Barely Banana and PTI New Leaf. The decor punch at the bottom is Fiskars. I forget the name of it, Flower punch maybe? Got some house cleaning to do. Thanks so much for stopping by. Have an awesome day!
Cheers!
*Julie*

7 comments:

Jenn said...

Gorgeous Julie! I love the fun, cheery color combo! :)

Karen said...

Love the happy fresh colors! And those Cricut cuts have me going buggy for your card! :> (sorry...couldn't resist... heeheehee :>) Hope you dry out soon! :>

Gina Lindsay said...

Very pretty Julie, I am going to have to get that cartridge too I think.

In response to the comment you left me today: yes I can do everything! Actually I can't, but when i want to learn something, I just do! Quilling is the newest thing!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

I love this! One day, I want the Cricut Expressions. I have a Wishblade that I bought over 3 years ago and since it was $400... I can't run out and grab a Cricut without my husband killing me. The Wishblade works great, don't get me wrong, but I want a bigger cutting area.

Rose said...

Very pretty! Don't you love the Cricut!

Dru said...

Beautiful card Julie, I love pink and green and this cartridge. I bought it a few months back and have only really played with it once or twice, but love the flourishes, etc. Great job!

Sara said...

Very cool card, love your color combo, and all your neat things you get to cut out.