Thursday, June 4, 2009

Tree of Love

HI Guys!!!!
happy thursday to all of you. it is a happy thursday because my new (to me) cricut is chirping away in my scrap room. i hope to have lots of stuff to share soon. until then, here is another scrap page. this is my daughter grace and her nephew, my grandbaby logan. they are both probably the two most happy people on earth. they totally radiate off of each other. i love it! i get lots of happy photos when they are together. i got the tree ideas from a magazine, dont ask me which one, i dont know. i rip out pages of the mags i have read for inspiration later. i really should right down where they came from huh? the paper is SEI which you have seen me use before. such fun paper. the cardstock is ctmh as is the bird, ctmh bird basics. i journaled around the square with a creative memories pen. and what do you know the journaling fit perfectly around the square. i so love when great things like that happen! alright kids, i need to get ready to meet grace at school for an ice cream party for their very last day!!! then back to the cricut!
the house cleaning is just going to have to wait another day by golly!
Cheers!
*Julie*


1 comment:

Karen said...

What great cuties!! Love that your journaling fit perfectly!! Your tree vignette is fun and happy....what it looks like the kiddies are! :>