Sunday, October 19, 2008

New Baby Gift

Happy Sunday Everyone!
Thank you for venturing over to my side of cyber world. Today I am sharing a gift I made for a friend at work that is having a baby girl in December. Unfortunately only in the photo the pinks don't look like they match but, they do IRL. I used PTI Bitty Baby Blessings for the rabbit and the sentiment. The Silver Shimmer cs is also beautiful IRL but you cannot see the sheen in the pick. The pink is Sweet Blush by PTI as is the canister I wrapped PTI Sweet Blush ribbon around the card and the canister that holds a handmade baby bracelet. I am also making her baby shower invitations which I will post hopefully tomorrow. I used PTI Polka Dot Basics for the dots in the rabbit. That is it for today ladies. Hope you enjoy the rest of this beautiful sun shiny Sunday!
Cheers!
*Julie*

No comments: