Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Friendship Card

Greetings Everyone!! Gosh today was such a better day at work than yesterday therefore I am not too exhausted to post today! I made this card during World Card Making day. I used BasicGrey Paper and Technique Tuesday chipboard. (Fun Combo!) Friendship is stamped from CTMH From Me to You. That is it for this card paper and chipboard. It is very busy, I know and a little out of my normal but it was fun to play with. Thank you so much for stopping my way. I hope you have a great day tomorrow!! I however, have to take dd to the Cheetah Girls concert! uggg! Lots of screaming little girls. Then Thursday to the Gymnastics Super Stars (which will be so much more entertaining!) Then Friday a bachelorette party...woooohooooo!! Very busy the next few days. See you soon!
Cheers!
*Julie*

1 comment:

Precious Scraps by Beverly said...

Sounds like you have a very busy week and weekend. Hope you enjoyed the concert. Beautiful card, I love the wings.