Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!

Good Morning and Happy Halloween!
What better way to celebrate Halloween than with winter cards!! Teehee
I FINALLY got the new Label One dies from Spellbinders. Gosh, that was such a looonnnngggg
wait. Anywho, I just had to dive in. I REALLY need to learn how to take better pics of cards because the blue does match IRL on these cards however, it just does not show up on camera.
I got out the Rustic Snowflakes from PTI and the Indian Corn Blue from CTMH and made a couple of winter cards. The first one is matted on Shimmery Silver PTI. I stamped onto that too awesome White cs then cut out the 2nd smallest label. The ribbon used is PTI Shimmery Silver and retired SU French Blue amazingly it matches the ICB exactly! The second card I think is my fav. I cut a large label out of glossy cs, stamped Rustic Snowflakes in versamark, embossed with clear ep, then sponged ICB over it with the nesti as a stencil to leave an edge. The glittery ribbon I got at the end of Christmas last year at Hobby Lobby. I stamped snowflakes in White pigment ink (SU) then added some little silver Dew Drops. Both cards I embossed the word "snowflakes" in Silver ep. So that is my morning so far. I hope to get a chance to play more after I help dd class with there "Fall Party!" Have a Happy and SAFE Halloween!!!
Cheers!
*Julie*



1 comment:

Kevin Renz said...

Funny... I just adore your first card, although both are so pretty. I love any blues and whites for the holidays.