Monday, October 27, 2008

Frilly Girly Card

EDIT: GO TITANS 31-21!!!

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?!?!?!?!?
Whats goin' on this Monday Evening? In my world the Titans and Colts game! Woooohoooo
Go Titans. Well, if you do not enjoy football then I have a card to share with you! I made this card per request for a girl I work with, her DD, Janie is turning 7 this weekend. Janie's favorite
color is PINK! I got this layout from another card in Nov/Dec Paper Crafts Magazine made by
Melissa Phillips. I loved the softness of it and just had to duplicate. I admit that it may not be very young but it is still soft and delicate like this soon to be 7 year old. Anywho, I used PTI Vintage Cream cs and stamped PTI Polka Dot Basics in SU Cameo Coral. The pattern paper and stickers are from the SU Simply Scrappin kit. I stamped Janie (which you cannot see in the pic) with PTI Spring Moss then cut in little strips and had them peak out over the main image. The number 7 was stamped from CTMH Homestead Alphabet. The yummy fat grosgrain ribbon is PTI Spring Moss and the button and silver string is from my bottomless stash-o-goodies. I hope you enjoyed this card today also. Thanks so much for the visit. Hope to see you again soon!!!
Cheers!
*Julie*


2 comments:

Gina Lindsay said...

Very pretty. I am loving anything with polka dots right now, thanks in part to you!

Babies-Beth said...

oh, way cute card! think I have some of that gren stripe left- this would be a great baby card!! I love the mix of ribbons and buttons!