Sunday, October 12, 2008

Double Take

Hey Everyone!
Do any of these images look familiar? The stamped images are from the Hostess Gift Set for the PTI Blog Hop. I took the bottles apart and used the stamped images for 4 different cards. So if the hostess that you gave them to is crafty at all she could do the same thing! Then use the bottles again for something else! Anywho. The pattern paper is PTI Holiday Vintage Prints. I added card stock from SU and CTMH. The card with stitches is CTMH Simple Stitches stamp set LOVE that set one of my all time favs!! Well, that is it for today. I had a super great Sunday as we visited with Baby Logan, ummmm love that boy. He is getting so big. 2 months old now!!
Cheers!
*Julie*

3 comments:

One Creative Life said...

Ooo I love this! What a great way to use those images over again.

Kevin Renz said...

All gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with me this weekend!

Kristie Larsen said...

these are fantabulous!! so many great things to be done with that paper. you have showcased it well.
k