Friday, October 3, 2008

Another Scrap Page

Happy Friday Mornin'!!!!
I STILL have not made any cards. Yesterday I had to work on an accordion album someone at work desperately needed me to help her with. I am so hoping to just play around in the "happy place" this weekend. Anywho...in the meantime I have another page to share. This on is of me and hubby. My daughter took this pic of us at my dad's house on Fathers day. I used BasicGrey patterned paper. The "I think..." stamp I borrowed from Stephanie while at CNC (thanks sister!)
I used Fiskars Threading Water punch for the sides of the pic. The rubon letters and image on the pic are from Creative Imaginations Swatch Book Impress-Ons. I have to say sometimes they are not the easiest to use in that they just don't want to rub on to the project. I also used CTMH Red Sparkles and stickles through out the the flowers. They just don't show up very well in the pic. Well, this is all I have for now. Have a FANTASTIC Friday!!! Thanks so much for spending some time with me.
Cheers!
*Julie*

No comments: