Friday, October 10, 2008

I've Been Tagged and a Card

Hi Ya!!!
Happy Friday!! I got some craftin' in today woohoo, already great start to the weekend. But first my cyber friend Beverly tagged me. I am to list 7 random facts about myself. I am not so interesting but here goes.
1. I first fell in love with my husband at a mere 19 years old (almost 20).......he was 34!! WOW!
We celebrate our 13 year anniversary in 1 1/2 weeks!
2. I have an insane obsession with chocolate.
3. I have never lived anywhere but Tennessee, I have lived in 9 homes all within 25 miles of Nashville
4. I did not go to collage!! WHAT!!!! I know, I regret it.
5. my feet grew 1/2 size while I was pregnant and never went back to normal size.
6. I get VERY nauseous in the car reading, fumbling with the radio, looking in my purse etc. It drives my husband insane. It makes me a terrible navigator!
7. I am a 35 year old grandmother!!!! (my wonderful step son and his wife have a 2 month old)
and I love every single bit of it!
Are you still with me??? Have you fallen asleep yet??
Now, the card I stamped this image from my friend Gina's stamps. He is just the cutest thing. Also, I got this card layout from a book I borrowed from Gina, Card Confidence from CTMH. I used Enchanted Paper Pack from CTMH and buttons from Walmart. I colored Riley with Prisma markers. Well, that is it for today! Have a super weekend!
Cheers!
*Julie*


1 comment:

Gina Lindsay said...

Very nice Julie! Love that paper.
Gina