Friday, August 1, 2008

Scrap Challenge

Woohooo. Its Friday!! I have a quick post before I go get DD registered for school. WOW were did the summer go? Anywho, I have been loving these challenges at SCS. This one we had to use
scraps. I found this piece of emerging color I tried from a long time ago using the SU Watercolor Garden. I never put it to use and figured it as time. I cannot remember the exact colors I used because it was a long time ago. I grabbed a piece of Plum Pudding from PTI ran it through the cuttlebug swiss dot folder. Made a little scallop piece from the ole stash and I already had the ribbon tied and ready from a card gone bad but decided to keep the ribbon ;-)
the sentiment is another PTI Garden of Life. Thanks for looking I hope you all have a Fantabulous weekend!!
Cheers!
~Julie~

No comments: