Tuesday, August 19, 2008

ARRRG!!

Hi All, Finally got the camera back. woohoo. Here is another skull and crossbones from TAC Playful Pirates. I also used the sketch from SCS SC189. The first layer is CTMH pattern paper from Laid Back set, The white is Stampers Select from PTI and the argyle is My Minds Eye (I think) I know it is Kaleidoscope. Each layer is matted in old black cs I had on hand. I stamped with CTMH Black and colored with CTMH markers in Dutch Blue and Garden Green. I colored in the earring with the Sukura glitter gel pen. I hope you like it. Thanks for checkin' in on me today!!
Cheers!
~Julie~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a FUN card, Julie! Pirates are one of my favorite things. I love the layout, the colors, and that great glittery ring in the skull's ear! Thanks for sharing your beautiful work, and I'm happy you got your camera back -- I know how hard it can be to go without!!

Gina Lindsay said...

sigh, now I need pirate stamps. Like your colors and the sparkly earring.