Saturday, August 23, 2008

BRIGHT!!!

hellooo???? Can you read this from the brightness of this card?? LOL This card was inspired from a challenge at SCS Inspiration Challenge IC142 we had to pick an umbrella to be inspired by. I thought this umbrella was very playful so I wanted to make the card playful too. I just happend to have these loud colors already in patterned paper so I went with it. You cannot tell in the pic but the glitter is pink like on the card. I colored in with Bubblegum CTMH Marker then used Crystal Stickles so the pink shows through. It has been cloudy here today so maybe that is why I could not get a good pick. Anywho you get the idea that it is shiny. The dragonfly is CTMH set called Flutter and the sentiment I picked from TAC called Life is Short. I love that set as it has all kinds of sentiments you can pair with "life is too short..." Thanks for visiting me. I hope you are not blinded by the bright. teehee. Have a fabo Saturday. We are off the Nashville Sounds baseball game with friends. And Grandbaby Logan will be there too!! Yea baby love!!
Cheers!
~Julie~

1 comment:

Gina Lindsay said...

I love bright colors! And this card happens to combine two of my favorite bright colors.