Monday, August 11, 2008

Sexy Hanna

Helllooooo! Whats up? Today I wanted to share a card I made for a friend to give to her boyfriend for his birthday. He likes to hunt hence the camouflage paper. This Hanna is just too
cute. (my friend Angela let me make images with hers! thanks Angela!! ;-) Hanna looks like
Lindsay with her cute figure and short hair. I had to make it multi colored like Lindsay's LOL
and Lindsay also has great big blue eyes.
I colored her dress and accessories with prismacolor markers and her skin with Copic. The
flower is PaperStudio and you cannot tell from the pic but the dots were white and i colored
them with green to match the camouflage. For the sentiment I just typed it up in word and
printed it on cs. That's all I have for now. Have a FANTASTIC day!
Cheers!
~Julie~

No comments: