Thursday, July 31, 2008

Simple Pleasures

Happy Rainy Thursday Morning!
sure seems to have been raining a lot around here, hence the bad pictures lately. I took another challenge from the good folks at SCS this one was a card sketch (SC187). I decided to play with the scrapping kit Simple Pleasures from CTMH. It is just beautiful in my opinion. Probably my favorite kit. I used the stickers in the kit for the main image and the panels. I did put the stickers on distressed cs for the panels. I distressed around the edges of the main image also with Cats Eye chalk ink. The sentiment stamped in the middle is from SU Happy Harmony. Then dream is stamped with PTI Simple Alphabet, put SU Hodgepodge book plate around the image. That is pretty much it. Fun card to make and super simple when it all comes it a nice little kit! Hope you enjoy your day. My vacation days are going by soooo quickly :-(
Cheers!
~Julie~

1 comment:

Gina Lindsay said...

so pretty! Like the new look of your blog!