Sunday, August 17, 2008

I miss my camera


Hello All!! Well, hubby is back home however he left the camera at work. so I still cannot take pics of all the scrappy things I did this weekend. I did find a card I did a while back. I got the premise from SCS I changed the stamp set and the colors. I sure wish I still had the info of the original card so I could give credit to you. All products are Close to my Heart except for the jewel brads which I got at the dollar spot at Tarjey!

We went to the Wilson Co Fair today. I love that fair. My sister talked me into ridding the "scrambler" I KNEW BETTER. I did had not plan on ridding any rides, I did not even buy any tickets. As a nice couple was leaving the fair they gave us their left over tickets. OH Boy! AND I had not taken and Dramamine for motion sickness. Well, I did manage to keep the vomit down but I was D-O-N-E with the whole dang fair after that. I had to go find shade and sit there for a while to recover. Never again I tell ya! I will have some pics though, my sister took her camera.
Thanks for the visit, Please come back I will have more to share!
~Julie~

No comments: