Friday, August 15, 2008

Babies, Babies, everywhere Babies



Hi There! I have another prego card for you today. I made this one for my friend Erin at work. This girl really looks like Erin! She is one of the many girls at work that are pregnant. I used the How Swell set from TAC. The paper is PTI Stampers select white, SU Real Red and DCWV blue. The ribbon is Off Ray from Joann. I colored her with LePlum II markers and CTMH markers I outlined her with a grey Prismacolor Marker. The polka dots were make using PolkaDot Basics from PTI. That is all I have today. I have made some more crafty goodness today but DH took the camera with him today so I have no way to share! Silly man, didn't he know I would be craftin' it up today with DD in school and me in the house all by myself???

Thanks for coming to visit and have a Crafty weekend!

~Julie~

No comments: