Friday, December 19, 2008

Wedding Day

Happy Friday!! Gosh, can you believe how close it is to Christmas??? Remember when you were a kid and it to FOR-EV-ER for Christmas to get here. Our parents were so right when they said the older you get the faster time flies. sheesh!
Anyway off that topic for a minute I have a wedding card to share. It is SUPER simple and fast. I started with PTI Stampers Select White and stamped the little flourish from Wedding Day on one side of the card. Then ran some beautiful Spring Moss Satin ribbon down the edge. I stamped the large oval then cut it out by hand, I could not find an oval cutter the same size. I raised it on pop dots after adding the sentiment and another little flourish. All of the stamps are from Wedding Day. That is it, viola`. Thank you for coming to see me. I love that you are here. Have a super Friday!
Cheers!
*Julie*

8 comments:

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

Hey Julie:

I love this card - it is so beautiful. I have a friend who is getting married next month and believe I may attempt this layout. Very elegant.

Have a great weekend

Janet

{Sarah Coyle} said...

A hello from another group 7 friend!! Love this card!!

Gina Lindsay said...

Very pretty! Love the patterned paper you created!

Thanks for my goodies!

LaToya said...

Hi Julie,

What an elegant stamp set. The card came out great. Glad you are a part of Blogger 7. See you around.

LaToya

Anonymous said...

Hi Julie...I am from SCS group 7. So nice to meet you...your blog is great! Love your card.

Jacquel said...

Your card is so beautiful! you did an awesome job!!!

Kitty G said...

Hi Julie,
Another SCS Blooger group 7 person here. This card is gorgeous. As my mom would say - that's a Kitty style card.

Can't wait to roam further into your blog and see your other creations.

Shirley said...

How sophistocated! Lovely!