Friday, December 12, 2008

No Place Like Home For The Holidays

Hello All!! Happy Friday wooohooo. DD school was closed today for snow?!?!? We had maybe 1/4 inch. Anyway I am happy to spend time with her. Today I am sharing a shaped card I made. I used the Curved Rectangles Spellbinder Die 2nd to largest one. I stamped Snowfall stamp set from PTI in CTMH White pigment ink all over CTMH Cranberry card stock. I stamped Boards and Beams then colored it in and added Home for the Holiday pieces in the windows, door, snow around the trim after coloring and cutting them out. I also stamped a little Christmas tree and raised it on pop dots. Added the little sentiment and hand cut some snow for the bottom of the house and that was it. On the inside of the card I cut a smaller rectangle shape in white for my handwritten message. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. Well, gonna run DD and I are running to WallyWorld. Have a great Friday!
Cheers!
*Julie*

1 comment:

Shirley said...

How true, how lovely too!