Sunday, December 7, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree!

Hidy Crafty McCraftersens!!!
Hope you all are enjoying your Sunday. It is chilly here but it is so sunny and beautiful! Today I am sharing a card i made last week. I used Papertrey Ink Holiday Vintage patterned paper (polka dots) and for the argyle paper I stamped that with CTMH Argyle Backgrounds stamp set.
The tree was stamped with PTI Merry and Bright the dark green ribbon is JoAnn I think, The light green ribbon is Spring Moss from PTI as is the Pure Poppy red and the White. I stamped the tree and stamped a second one on scratch paper then cut out and added on top of the other tree with pop dots. The sparkly looking brads are stickles. The Merry Christmas sentiment is also PTI from Silent Night. Thanks so much for looking. I had an above average crafty weekend. I got LOTS of stuff done. That makes me soooo happy. I also got to spend time with my friends Gina and Angela at Gina's craft day at her church. I just wish I could have been there longer! Thank you so much for visiting. I sure hope you have a great day!
Cheers!
*Julie*

3 comments:

Jak Heath said...

another cute Christmas Card, I bet Grace is getting so excited now.

Gina Lindsay said...

Very cute. I had so much fun on Saturday, so glad you were able to come and creat with us.

Grace is such a sweetie!

I got you a copy of that great CD you liked so much!!! LOL

Shirley said...

The DP's you chose and how you mounted your main image is just wonderful! So very very pretty!