Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Best Wishes

Hi Everybody!! Thanks for coming by today. I wanted to share this card I made from a sketch by Our Creative Corner. I have been having lots of fun playing with the new CTMH Cupcake Sprinkles set. I paired it with the scrumptious card stock and Polka Dot Parade pattern paper from Papertrey Ink. The sentiment is also PTI Let's Celebrate. The colors are Sweet Blush and Berry Sorbet. I punched the circle of the sentiment with Creative Memories Circle Punch and the scallop circle is Stampin' Up! I believe that ribbon is SU that I saved from a bad card a while back. This was a fun little sketch. I followed it to the T. Hope you find time to give it a try also. Enjoy your day tomorrow, I HOPE to finish Christmas shopping after work! (fingers crossed)

Cheers!

*Julie*

6 comments:

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

Julie:

This is a wonderful card - absoultely love it. I'm excited about joing the SCS group 7 and look forward to meeting you. Have a great day.

Janet

Jacquel said...

Cute card and excellent job with the sketch!

Unknown said...

oh tis is a lovely card. i love the layout and your colors are fantastic!

Gina Lindsay said...

Love those colors and your ribbon!

Jean McKenzie said...

Julie, your cards are beautiful - this wedding card is so elegant! I have just joined the SCS bloggers group #7 with you!

Shirley said...

It's perfect! love the stars on the frosting and the way you mounted the cupcake too!