Thursday, December 4, 2008

Finally Got Around To....

...finishing what I started. Do you remember me posting these back in October? Well, I finally got around to making the folder to put them in. I made it for Grace to give to her teacher. Well, I forgot somehow that this year, 4th grade, that they switch classes/periods. So she has 4 teachers. I decided to make two folders and divided these cards so each folder has 4 cards and 4 envelopes. The other two teachers get a handmade necklace or bracelet made by Grace. She is very exited to make these as these two teachers where VERY impressed with her jewelry making skills when she modeled her stuff one day. To decorate the folders I used the same paper pack as I did with the cards, Life Delights. The cardstock used was Chocolate Chip from SU because it has a nice weight to it for durability. That awesome teacher stamp fit the theme perfectly. It is a new set from PTI called Teachers Apple. I am excited to work more with this set, seems it has lots of possibilities. Thanks so much for your visit. Have a great day!!!
Cheers!
*Julie*



No comments: