Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Fiskars Goodie Box Layout

Here is a layout I made with some of the goodies in my Fisk-A-Teer package from last post. This is my friend at work and her new hubby when they got married in Jamaica last month. I made a few scrapbook pages for her. It was fun to not do a traditional wedding. All of the products are from the Snowflake Park kit by Heidi Grace except the base page which is Bamboo from CTMH. I followed a similar layout from a magazine somewhere but I cannot find it now so I cannot tell you from which magazine, sorry! That is all I have to share today. It will be a few days before I am back. Have a Merry Christmas!
Cheers!
*Julie*

2 comments:

Leigh said...

I like this page Julie. Also had a browse through your blog. Your cards are lovely.

Anonymous said...

Julie, this is a great scrapbook page! I'm just starting back into scrapbooking, this is a great inspiration. :)