Monday, September 1, 2008

Scrap Happy!!!

Sup?
Hope you all have enjoyed a 3 day weekend. I have. But man it has been HOT! So, what is a girl to do? Stay in an air conditioned scrap room and craft away! I have been working on an album of
baby Logan well, I have put pictures in it yet but that is coming. The album is a super cute 6x6 flip album that "stands up" on a desk or coffee table. It will hold 24 pages. So it has taken me a little while because I will work on it then work on cards. Anyway. Here are a couple of pages that I did. Through out the entire album I used BasicGrey Oh Baby Boy collection. I got it at Hobby Lobby a few months ago on clearance for guess what.......$3.49. Holy Schmoly what a deal considering the collection was $17.99. I bought it before we knew Logan would be a boy, so I think I made out like a bandit. The stamped animals are from CTMH Life's A Jungle colored with
colored pencils and gamsol. The bar code (my new FAVORITE) is by CTMH Code it. It is a super cute stamp set for only $13.95. I posted a couple of close up's of it that I used on these two pages.
I am ready to put pics of that sweet baby in here. Thanks for your visit!!!!
Cheers!
~Julie~





2 comments:

One Creative Life said...

Awww How cute are those! The bar code is really cute. I swear I can smell the baby powder through the screen. His pic's will look so cute on those pages. *sigh* I miss those days! Enjoy every bit of them Grandma! ( wait are you going to go by Grandma? Nana?) Thanks for sharing. -erica

Jenn said...

Absolutely adorable Julie!!! :D I LOVE the dp and that cute little barcode. It's on my list of things to get! :D