Wednesday, September 17, 2008

NeverMore

Happy Hump Day!
Every time I see this raven from PTI Birds of a Feather it has reminded me of Edgar Allan Poe's poem "The Raven" and I thought it perfectly suitable for Halloween! The pattern paper is from Imaginisce the black pattern is the backside of the stripes then i cut another piece showing off the awesome autumn colors. I love that paper (thanks mom) the orange is Autumn Terracotta that i ran through my spiderweb cuttlebug folder from CTMH as well as the Gray Wool. I do not have this label 1 die from spellbinders yet although it is nearly killing me to get my hands on it!!! So to compromise I used a bracket stamp from CTMH Serendipity. I stamped the bracket in a box shape on the back of the card stock then cut it out..presto! my own label die! The branch is from Out on a Limb from PTI. I cut the Raven out and set him on pop dots. Oh, and the sentiment is from PTI Spooky Sweets 2. Thanks for the visit I sure hope you like the card I had to offer today. Hope to see you tomorrow!!!
Cheers!
~Julie~

No comments: