Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Birthday Boy Invites

What is up??? I hope all is well for you on this Tuesday evening! I wanted to share these two cards with you. I have a friend at work, Louise (aka Weezie) Hi Weez! :-).
Weez needs me to make birthday/Halloween invites for a 14 year old boy! What? I don't know anything about 14 yo boys!!! So hear is my attempt at cool invites that are not dainty or girly.
I don't know...what do you think? Can you lend me suggestions on 14 boy birthday invites??
I used Night of Navy cs from SU and Grey Wool and Flannel Gray cs from CTMH. The stamps are CTMH Extream caps (DUDE) and Delightful Alphabet (PARTY) and the Your invited sentiment is from Celebration also CTMH. Oh, and the ink is Grey Wool and Out Door Denim from CTMH.
Thanks for seeing me today!!
Cheers!
~Julie~


1 comment:

Jenn said...

Super cute card!!! I love the emobossed background...what did you use?!?! Great color combo too! :D