Monday, September 15, 2008

Crazy Cat

Evening Everyone!
Hope your work week is starting out great. This week I have Halloween stuff to share. I loves me some Halloween!! The cat and sentiment is from PTI Spooky Treats 2. The pattern paper is some more of that fun FREE digi paper from Becky Oehlers, it is actually supposed to be black and orange bats however, my black in cartridge is out so it came out grey. No fear, just work with it right?? The orange is CTMH Autumn Terracotta that I ran thru a spider web cuttlebug folder. I cannot tell you what kind of grey paper that is, it was in my scrap stash it is metallic like and pretty kewl though. The black paper is DCWV. I punched out the scallop circle from SU scallop punch. The nifty silver on the scallop is liquid pearls platinum. I had a lot of fun making this card I just love Halloween and all the candy and kids dressing up. Hope you enjoyed your stay and the view!!! Thanks for coming. C U 2morrow!!!
Cheers!
~Julie~

No comments: