Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Wise Owl

OOOOOO, the new Wise Owl stamp set from Papertrey Ink is soooooo awesome. The stamps come in sets of eyes,beaks and bellies. How flippin' fun is THAT! I just love this little guy. This is the very first project I made with him. So stay tuned as there will be more...lots more. I also used the super-d-duper Guidelines set to make my own patterned paper with the scrumptious
Summer Sunrise that I {heart} so much. I also used PTI White and CTMH Chocolate. I punched out the photo corners with the SU punch. And tied it all together with SS ribbon. WHOOOHOO!
Thanks for visiting today. Next up will be a project for the PTI Blog hop on Friday. FUN STUFF!
Cheers!
~Julie~

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Super adorable, I love it!! :D

Unknown said...

I stumbled upon your blog through Stampin when I can and you do some beautiful work.

patty
www.paperpiecingpatty.blogspot.com

One Creative Life said...

How cute! I still need to play with my wise owl!