Wednesday, July 30, 2008

SCS Color Challenge

Good Morning!!!!!!!!!

Today's post is a challenge from SCS yesterday. I had to use the closest colors that I could find as I did not the original colors. But these are VERY close. I used PTI Polka Dot Basics for the background stamped onto Stampers Select white card stock also by PTI using Cameo Coral and Creamy Caramel ink from SU. I stamped the snail from CTMH Fun Times using Cameo Coral from SU. The sentiment is from PTI Pond Life. I bent the sentiment a little to fit into the scallop Marvy Punch. LOVE that about clear stamps. Got out the cuttlebug for the band. The flower is a paper flower from CTMH that I sponged on Cameo Coral ink. I threaded a button with ribbon and stuck it in the middle of the flower with a glue dot. This was a fun card to make. I love having the colors already picked out for me. It seems to make the card process move a lot faster. Anyway thanks for coming to visit today!
Craft On!
~Julie~

No comments: