Monday, July 28, 2008

Christmas in July OCCC


Hello Peeps! Took a challenge today from over at Our Creative Corner with Christmas in July. How fun it was to think of cold when it has been smoldering HOT outside. I decided to make a
money holder card. I sometimes like to give cold hard cash rather than a gift card. For this one
I used CTMH New England Ivy textured card stock I love it because on the reverse side it is a lighter shade. I stamped with CTMH White Daisy pigment ink using Vintage Christmas stamp set. Used the old tried and true pinking shears to cut a decorative boarder around the main image. Used SU hodgepodge hardware to hang the tag. On the inside I stamped with CTMH Peace on Earth. It really wont be long before Christmas have you noticed some stores are ALREADY putting out Christmas merchandise? Sheesh! Thanks for coming by today. Hope you are inspired now to make a Christmas project.
Cheers!
~Julie~

2 comments:

Gina Lindsay said...

yeah for Christmas in July!! Great card.
Gina

Debbie said...

Beautiful Christmas card Gina...very elegant.